“Todo gran exito, es una acumulacion de pequeños esfuerzos realizados diariamente!”
”All great success is an accumulation of small daily efforts!”
GIVE THE GREATEST GIFT
Transform a child’s life by getting him or her school ready! The AVANCE Parent-Child Education Program offers a unique dual-generation approach that teaches both parent and child how to succeed, and it’s effective: 90% of AVANCE graduates state-wide go on to graduate from high school. Your donation will not only help an individual family, but entire communities, and ultimately our city. Click the following button to make your donation:
|Donate Here||Click Here, or Click the Button at Left to Make Your Donation Today!|
How You Will Make a Difference:
- $3,500- Provides a scholarship for an entire family to participate in the Parent-Child Education Program so that they can break the cycle of transgenerational poverty.
- $1,500 – Sponsors a child to participate in the Parent-Child Education Program for a full year, making a long term impact on that child’s quality of life.
- $1,000 – Gives 50 children a year’s supply of reading and writing classroom supplies to provide school readiness.
- $500 – Ensures that 10 families have parenting, toy-making supplies, and children’s supplies for a full year.
- $250 – Provides a year’s supply of Adult Literacy materials to 9 parents.
- $100 – Enables us to teach 3 parents to make twelve educational toys over the course of the program year that will impart a love of learning in their children.
- $50 – Provides a year’s worth of food for each family, ensuring that even those who are food insecure are able to participate fully.
Donate as a Gift to Loved Ones
You can make a gift in honor of a loved one, and AVANCE will send a handwritten greeting card to the individual of your choice. Please contact email@example.com for more information. The card depicts educational toys made by AVANCE parents. Toy making is a major component of the program, because parents learn how to stimulate the child’s fine motor skills, visual discrimination skills, and improve hand-eye coordination during playtime.
Our parent-child education program would not be possible without the continued generosity of our supporters, who know that by donating to AVANCE-Austin they are getting the best return on their charitable investment: Equal educational opportunity for all kids. Our donate page now includes a recurring giving option, so that friends of AVANCE-Austin can donate monthly to help the families we serve.
More ways to contribute:
- Donate Gifts – Holiday presents are much appreciated so that each child receives a gift from AVANCE at our end of the year Holiday party. This year, the party will take place on December 14th, so drop-off a toy at our main office today.
- Donate Books – Books in English and Spanish are needed for children of all ages but especially birth – 4 years old.
- Donate Educational Resources – Computers, software, and other learning equipment are always needed.
- Spread the Word – Tell others about us!